Alabama Personal Injury Lawyer
T: (205) 271-7159
F: (205) 324-7896
Representing the injured, the wronged, and their families
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- Cornell University, B.S.
- Asbestos Litigation
- Products Liability
- Mass Torts
- Toxic Torts
- Alabama State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- The Supreme Court of Alabama
- The Supreme Court of Florida
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Association of Justice (ALAJ)
Honors, Awards, and Accomplishments
- St Thomas University School of Law:
- Law Review, Articles Editor
- Moot Court Competition, Best Overall
- International Moot Court Competition, Jessup Award
- Cornell University:
- Senior Honor Society
- Cornell Traditions Scholar
- Myron M. Fuerst Scholar
- Loni C. & Henry C. Schloer Scholar
- Most Outstanding Senior Student for College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
When you've been injured, it's easy to get the help you need—the Birmingham personal injury lawyers at Cory Watson Crowder & DeGaris are ready to fight for you. Pick up the phone and call us at (800) 852-6299 or fill out our free initial consultation form.
As a leading national injury law firm, we serve clients throughout the country as well as locally, including Birmingham and Blount, Jefferson, Shelby, Tuscaloosa, and Walker counties. It takes just minutes to fill out the brief form and the initial conversation is free.