Stephen Hunt, Jr.
Birmingham Personal Injury Lawyer
Legal Secretary: Charlotte Heath
T: 205.328.2200 x. 7130
Representing the injured, the wronged, and their families
- Pharmaceutical Drugs and Device Litigation
- Business & Commercial Law
- Environmental Law
- Consumer Protection
- Motor Vehicle Accidents—Plaintiff
- Personal Injury—Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Toxic Torts
- Alabama State Bar
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- Northern District of Alabama
- Middle District of Alabama
- Southern District of Alabama
- Northern District of Florida
- District of Nebraska
- Western District of Texas
- MDL 1842: In Re; Kugel Mesh Hernia Patch Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 1785: In Re; Bausch & Lomb, Inc. Contact Solution Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 2092: In Re; Chantix (Varenicline) Products Liability Litigation
Honors, Awards & Accomplishments
- Dean's List, Cumberland School of Law
- Eagle Scout- Troop 320, Birmingham, AL
- Assistant Scoutmaster- Troop 96, Birmingham, AL
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.A.
When you've been injured, it's easy to get the help you need—the Birmingham personal injury lawyers at Cory Watson Crowder & DeGaris are ready to fight for you. Pick up the phone and call us at (800) 852-6299 or fill out our free initial consultation form.
As a leading national injury law firm, we serve clients throughout the country as well as locally, including Birmingham and Blount, Jefferson, Shelby, Tuscaloosa, and Walker counties. It takes just minutes to fill out the brief form and the initial conversation is free.