Lauren S. Miller
T: (205) 271-7168
F: (205) 324-7896
T: (205) 397-9653
Lauren Miller has always looked up to her father, a cancer research scientist, whose hard work and determination has positively impacted the lives of others. She was inspired by his work from an early age, hoping to one day have a career that allowed her to dedicate herself to serving those in need. Lauren found her passion in law and is devoted to seeking justice for her clients.
Lauren represents clients injured from dangerous drug use and sexual assault while advocating for students and families affected by campus sexual violence. As an understanding counsel for her clients, Lauren’s inclination to help people shines through her dedicated work.
Lauren was born in Palo Alto, California and grew up in Arkansas. After graduating from Middle Tennessee State University, Lauren moved to Alabama to pursue her law degree. With parents who were born and raised in Alabama, Lauren has a strong connection to the community. When Lauren is not practicing law, she serves as a Small Group Leader at Church of the Highlands and enjoys spending time with her husband, Michael, and two young daughters in Homewood.
- Alabama State Bar
- The Supreme Court of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
Honors, Awards & Accomplishments
- Birmingham Magazine, Birmingham Top Attorney Rising Star, 2017
- Cumberland School of Law, Dean’s List
- Middle Tennessee State University, Dean’s List
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- National Alliance of Victims’ Rights Attorneys & Advocates
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S.